We do our best to make it easy for you to get personal homecare by offering several modes of payments available to you. Call Complete Homecare if you have any questions regarding payment options. We would be happy to help!
This option allows you to pay the amount at once or in parts with either cash or check. Talk to an elder care attorney if you’re looking to combine multiple payment options.
You can use your insurance to cover expenses incurred by availing long-term personal care services. Your insurance agent can help you understand if your insurance covers homecare.
MEDICAID STATE WAIVER PROGRAMS
Medicaid state waivers are available for residents of Philadelphia. The waiver programs make personal home care services affordable to seekers. Contact us to understand how to benefit the most from state-specific assistance programs and waiver programs.
You can choose from the following waiver programs based on your requirement:
1) Aging Waiver: For individuals aged 60 years and above
2) Attendant Care Waiver: For individuals with physical disabilities
3) CommCare Waiver: Benefiting Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) survivors
4) Independence Waiver: For physically challenged people needing NFCE
5) OBRA Waiver: For those suffering from developmental disabilities
We take pride in serving veterans who’ve served our country during war. If you’re a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces, you may qualify for federal government benefits that can help you with in-home care cost coverage.