At Complete Homecare in Philadelphia, we take pride in taking care of all of your homecare needs. We offer a wide array of non-medical personal care services including:
10)Accompany to Doctor Visits
Need help with signing up for a waiver?
Our services can be availed at a discounted price / completely free of cost, provided you’re eligible for the waiver, we provide homecare in Philadelphia, Harrisburg and Narberth. However, please note that all waivers are subject to approval from the Office of Long Term Living. Currently, we offer the following waivers in Philadelphia:
1) Aging Waiver: Applicable to those seeking personal care at home or community facility, you have to be at least 60 years old or older to be eligible for this waiver.
2) Attendant Care Waiver: You can benefit from the Act 150 funding program if you’re between 18 and 59 years of age, needing assistance with everyday activities owing to a medical condition. This waiver is valid only if you need attendant care for a duration of at least one year. The waiver also requires the care seeker to be in-charge of their financial and legal dealings.
3) CommCare Waiver: If you’ve been diagnosed with traumatic brain injury (TBI) and you’re at least 21 years of age or older, you’re eligible for this waiver. Our rehabilitation care services help you stay independent in the aftermath of TBI through necessary care and assistance.
4) Independence Waiver: This waiver applies to physically disabled individuals in need of NFCE due to at least three indefinite functional limitations.
5) OBRA Waiver: To be eligible for this waiver, you have to be at least 18 years of age or older, and should have a medically certified diagnosis of developmental physical disabilities, resulting in 3 or more indefinite functional limitations. It is imperative that the diagnosis dates back to when you were 22 or younger.